Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Little friends

Coco took the reins yesterday and wrote the whole blog, so now it's my turn. Actually, I have a better relationship with Sandy than Coco alludes to, but I'm just naturally more reserved. We all get along great and I will miss Sandy when she gets adopted.

The folks get a lot of calls and emails in regard to the Lab /Golden pups, but no one is giving the other pups much attention. Oh, they get plenty of attention around here, but there is no one contacting us about adopting them. It makes me sad because they are every bit as cute as the Labs.

So, if anyone can help find homes for these precious puppies, you can write to me at jodiecoco@gmail.com Below is a slide show of them.

Thanks for looking,

Jodie


2 comments:

  1. I would love to have pup #1 and be it's mommy. But mom and dad say that three of us is enought since were trying to get ready to go full time RVing they say no.

    But I sure hope thay get a good home like we have.Got to go now and look sad for mom and dad.Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jodie, Rigg's here, Boy I hope you guys find parents for all those pup's. I'M sure somebody will want to take them home and love them like my family did me. Sound's like your Mom & Dad are getting calls on some of them though. Hey take a swim for me I have to wait for Dad to get rid of his cold before he can take me to the Doggie Park.Did I tell you he took me a a new Park while we were at the Rally and they had a lake to swim in, And I bet I forgot to tell you I won 1st prize in the Tricks contest for Dog's. Boy was Mom & Dad proud of me and after the judging I got to walk up and get my prize and then a whole bunch of people came over and gave me pets and kept tell me what a beautiful boy I was,it was kinda neat getting all that people attention. But I wish I could see you guys too. Got to go. Your MO. Buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete