Friday, September 3, 2010

We had a great day at the beach......er.....the pool.

What a great day we had today!! Jodie, Sandy and I had the pool to play in this afternoon. Plus, Dad got some nice pictures of me and he got some pictures of Sandy and Jodie, too. Here I am leaping so gracefully into the pool to fetch a tennis ball.


And this is the splash down. I love this so much! When they don't toss the ball for me, I will sometimes drop the ball in the pool and let it float away, then I'll leap gracefully into the pool and fetch the ball.




Here I am bringing the ball back. Do you notice the fine form I display in my swimming?



Of course you can see that Coco is full of............pool water. She does jump in the pool and she seems to like it. I choose to go down the steps gracefully, like a lady. I'm secure enough that I don't have to put on a garish display. You'll notice Sandy in the pictures. She ran around the pool with us and ran outside with us, but she wouldn't go in the. We feel that Sandy is not 100% Lab, but has some Golden Retriever in her genes. She is SUPER nice, but it seems that if she doesn't swim, she can't be a Lab.


Here we are again. I'm playing Tug with Mom. Coco is waiting for a ball to be thrown in the pool and Sandy is standing by.


I'm so fast that this picture came out a little blurry, but you can see the determination on my face. You know that I MEAN to get the ball before anyone else.


Another fantastic swimming picture. I'm practically an otter.


Here we all are gathered around Mom. We were pretty pooped by the time we were done. Coco and I had a busy day in the pool and running around. Sandy had a busy time feeding the pups. She seems a little tired, but she has great spirit.

We hope that Riggs notices that there is plenty of room for one more, or twenty more for that matter.

G'bye all.

2 comments:

  1. what a great 'beach' you have!!..so jealous!!!
    ..would love to come for a swim..to bad it is such a long drive!!
    Tucker, from Vancouver,British Columbia

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh Boy, Oh Boy" This is Rigg's and I can hardly wait for our vacation time to come, I am already trying to figure out how to put notes with Florida all around the house to remind Dad & Mom, where I want to go. Today is Saturday and I am hoping for another trip to the doggie park, I love it there where I meet other doggies and can swim all I want. Dad said before I was born we used to have our own pond to swim in but he had to fill it in when the area went from Farms to subdivisions. Look's like Sandy is doing fine, maybe she is to tired to swim from feeding all those puppies, give her a chance and she might start swimming later. You know when I come down there, Coco will get a run for her money after a ball, I'm fast. I miss you girls. Your Mo. buddy Rigg's.....

    ReplyDelete