Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coco and Jodie and Sandy, Oh My!

Coco here trying to make some headway on a blog. I've been trying to post something for a few days now, but it is SO hard to get the big guy moving sometimes. Tonight I caught him at the computer and I'm in his way if he were to get up. A girl has do do what a girl has to do.

I'm still having a grand time with Sandy and we seem to be so much alike. Don't get me wrong. Jodie and I are a team, but sometimes Jodie can be kind of aloof, even to me. I also think she resents the fun Sandy and I have without her.



Here I just picked this toy off the bottom.

I'm still the champion swimmer and diver in the family. Jodie will go in the water, but she won't dive. I guess she's afraid to get her ears wet. Sandy walks around the pool and seems to enjoy our company, but she sure avoids the water. She will try to play with a toy from time to time.


Sandy just chillin' by the pool.



I've got my eye on the tug rope, Jodie.



And NOW I've got it, Ha, Ha.

The puppies are still here in the house. They go to such extremes to be cute that it nearly gags me. Look at this Bozo below, sitting in the dish. What's so great about that? Mom and dad thought it was just so cute! Bah!! Let me be 100% honest with you. The magic of having the puppies here is getting old. There is a saying that company and fish both smell after three days. Well, I don't know about fish or company, but these pups are starting to smell. It wasn't too bad when they were on milk, but now that they're on solid food, phew! I don't find the picture below to be "cute". It's a pathetic attempt to get attention. heck, I could sit in a dish......except that we don't have one big enough.

I KNOW I'm a cutie!

So thats my tale for today. I hope that Jodie will take over the next time, though there is not much new to tell. We swim, run, eat, sleep, and beg for cookies. Same thing tomorrow, and the next day, and.......

Later,

Coco

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coco, Rigg's here, Sounds like your feeling a little down, Cheer up the pups will be going one of these days and you will have the house to yourselves again. My Dad is fighting a bad cold so he hasn't been able to take me to the Doggie park for a few days,yesterday he took a nap on Adam's bed and I got up and laid next to him because I knew it would make him feel better, he put his arm over me and we both slept for a couple hours,I'm really lucky to have a Good Dad like you guys have.Still waiting for Dad to go on his trip I heard him tell Mom it will be next week sometime . I'm gonna miss him. That's it for now. Your MO buddy, Rigg's

    ReplyDelete