Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beautiful weather and a great day in the pool

It was a great day to be a dog here in Florida. They talk about the "dog days of August" but those days are really too hot. Of course, the pool makes up for it, Today Coco, Sandy and I got the chance to spend some quality time playing in and around the pool.

Here I have a ball while Sandy is keeping her eye on Coco.



Sandy, here. Yes, I'm having a good time playing with Coco and Jodie, but the pool is NOT my thing. I'll grab a ball or another toy and run around the patio, but into the pool? NO!!! Which is not to say that I don't get wet. You can't play around water with these two and not get wet. They come out of the pool soaked and run up to me and shake. So, I don't get in the pool, but I get a shower anyway.



Yup, I'm the Queen of the pool, and while I'm chasing the ball in the water, Jodie and Sandy are doing laps around the patio. Heaven forbid that they should get too wet.



Here I am following Coco around the pool. She can fetch two balls at a time and I've seen her try for three. She has a BIG mouth, but the third one just doesn't get in there. It's nice being outside with my pals and away from the pups for a little while at least. I know what's waiting for me when I go back inside. It won't be much longer, though. Their teeth are really coming and I'm not going to be chewed on, if you get my drift.



Here we are just chilling out. Shortly after this picture was taken Sandy had to go in to feed the pups. I never had pups, and when I see what they do to Sandy, I'm so glad. That much abused from the little ones is just too much!!


Jodie and I stayed out quite a while longer and played in the water and relaxed in the sun. Finally we got hosed down and dried. The only down side to this whole thing is that as we are being dried, they put something wet in our ears. Jodie and I both hate it. We know it's coming after each time in the pool, but using the pool is so much fun that we will put up with it.

That's all for now, Coco, Jodie, and Sandy signing off for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girls, Rigg's here, You wanta know what that stuff is that you get in your ears,it's medicine so you don't get infected,I heard my Mom ask the Vet about it and now I get it put in my ears every time I swim, Like you said it's worth it too. I am going to a camping Rally this Thur. for the weekend with Mom & Dad, I'm so excited, I love any kind of camping but I heard Mom say this will be special. I think they are even going to buy me some treats to take with me, tell you what you can learn a lot just by listening to your Mom & Dad.Anyway that's the news for this week, I keep hearing my Dad talk to Aunt Wendy in Pa. on the Skype thing.I am afraid he will be leaving soon and I will be missing him a lot. He doesn't say much around me about it. Have fun in the pool. Your MO.Buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete