Sunday, October 10, 2010

The World of Puppies

Hi Ya'll! Jodie here and yes, I'm going to complain about the puppies. While Sandy has become one of the pack, her offspring have become a pain in the tail. They get ALL the attention, ALL of the time. They poop on the floor and Mom or Pop immediately goes into action picking it up and disposing of it. Can you imagine the trouble I'd be in if I made a mess on the floor?

That's only part of the problem, Jodie. Yes, they get all the attention, but they also get to play with our toys! The stuffed pheasant that Riggs gave us has become a toy for them. They were swarming over it like a swarm of bees, yesterday.









Sandy here. I have to admit that the pups have been a bit of a pain. El Blanco, the big white male howls constantly! He's not happy in the crate, he's not happy in the outside pen, and he's not happy in the inside pen. The only time he is quiet is when he's running free. Fortunately for Momma, most of the time he can't get to me. When he's in any confined area, I'm on the other side and it's a good thing. If he can get to me he wants to latch on for a quick meal, but his fangs are so sharp that I'll have nothing to do with him.

Yesterday he found a way to climb out of the outside pen. I guess it was only a matter of time as he is constantly trying to make his escape. I actually had a nice time playing with him while he was out, but he does have very sharp teeth and claws. He thinks he can run like the wind, but I just trot up beside him and hit him with my paw and he falls over. What a riot!

Jodie and I have run into a little difficulty getting our blog done. Part of the problem is the PUPPIES! Ugh! Part of the problem is that Mom can't help us and we have to rely in Dad to do the typing, and he was away for a few days. You should have seen Mom taking care of all the puppies, Jodie, Sandy, and Me, and taking off for a while to go see Dad. We mature dogs tried our best to make her job easier, but the puppies are as labor intensive as always. Eat, sleep, poop, eat, sleep, poop, eat, poop, sleep, poop, poop, poop. What a mess.

I guess that's enough complaining for now. Just want to give a shout out to Riggs, Annie, and Tucker. Bye for now, Coco.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys sounds like a circus around your house and the pups are getting big.Mom and dad took me to a dog park yesterday and it was so much fun and I ran and smelled till I could not do any more.

    Max had to stay home he get's to wild with the other dogs and might start a fight.

    It's good to hear from you guys your pals Annie,Max and Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jody & Coco, Rigg's here, thanks for saying hi, I needed the cheering up, did you here, my Dad had to go to Pennsylvania, for a month and I won't see him, Mom said it is a long way from here, but Dad is safe and taking care of his sister.I sure miss him, my new ducky is history, I was feeling so bad I chewed him to shreds,Mom said maybe if I'm a good boy Dad will surprise me with a new ducky. I hope so, I really miss him and his behind rubs, and letting me give him licky kisses that Mom doesn't like.Don't worry about the puppies, at least your have both your Mom & Dad home with you.anyway they won't be there forever and you guys will be back to normal.I gonna lay down for awhile. Talk to you again soon. Your MO buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puppies are ruling the roost!!..oh dear!..you are gonna have to head for the pool!!me?..I went for a run at the park, a swim in the lake and a few puddles along the way..chased my girlfriend..told one dog to take a hike..she is mine!..and then another walk around the lake by my house!..perfect day in my world!..Tucker(happy thanksgiving!)

    ReplyDelete