Saturday, June 12, 2010

Up In The U-Con

Hello Riggs, Annie, Dodi, and all our two legged friends. Jodie and I are up in the U-con or maybe it's Yukon, still a day or more from Alaska. We're having a great time. We were camped beside Moose River a couple of nights ago and had a fantastic time in the river. It's not really Moose River, but I call it that because of all the moose footprints and moose poop in the campground.



This, of course is Dad, trowing a stick in the water for me to fetch. Jodi looks interested, but actually she just waits for me to swim ashore where she tries to take it from me.



Here she is trying to rob me of my prize even before I set paws on shore.



This is a long view of the river. It was a nice clean river and we really enjoyed the exercise and the swim.



In this picture I've got my eye on the stick. Jodie just chased me out, but hasn't a clue about the stick.



And, this is my position at the Forward Observation Post. I'm looking for rock slides, traffic problems, new animals, or maybe a paper wrapper from McDonalds.

I thought that Jodie would be up by now and add a few thoughts of her own, but she's still in the sack.

More later,

Coco

3 comments:

  1. Hey Coco and Jodie looks like you guys are having a great time and that swimming looks like real fun.

    Keep sending me pictures so I can show mom and dad how much fun your having.

    Got to go now Max is getting sick and moms trying to get him outside.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie & Coco, this is Rigg's. Dad just called me over to show me your new pictures, swimming in the Moose River, Boy you guys are lucky like me, you have a Dad that throw's stuff for you, and pays lots of attention to you, I also have my dad's son Andy who is 28 years old and his son Adam who is 8 years old so I have a lot of thrower's here. Mom even does too but she is still having to go to work a lot. Dad said he would put some pictures of me on his blog cause I don't have my own blog or camera like you guys do. Maybe when I get older. Please keep sending Dad the pictures so I can see your travels. Your MO buddy, Rigg's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scenery! I'm talking about the McDonalds wrapper on the side of the road, of course :)

    Really enjoying your blog! Glad I came across it.

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete