Monday, June 14, 2010

A note from Jodie

Hi Y'all. Coco had quite a say in her blog of yesterday. I admit that I need a bit of extra rest as I find the long ride to be less than the wonderful ride that Coco experiences. She gave the distinct impression that her attention is vital to the trip while I just wile away the day in dreamland.




I admit that this would be a common position, but is she really helping or is she just nosy?



Here she is studying the map, but does she know what she's looking at?

NOT THIS TIME!!!



As a matter of fact, I was called upon to confer with Coco and give our opinion to Dad, who relies way too much on his electronic gizmo. As it was, there is little to deviate from on the Alaska Highway. You can spend some time in some of the towns on the way from Dawson Creek to Delta Junction, Whitehorse being a prime example, but you will be getting back on the Alaska Highway whether you want to continue to Alaska or decide to go home.

OK, I've put in my two biscuits worth and I feel better now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie & Coco, Rigg's again, looks like you guys have an important job helping your Dad, does he let you drive at all? Mom & Dad took me to a special doggie park yesterday where you can run off the leash and they have a big lake for doggie swimming, no people allowed. I met a couple other black labs there, even a pretty little girl, but guess what even though I am still considered by Dad a pup, I was the biggest Lab there. Hope you are enjoying you trip. See ya someday. Rigg', your MO buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys looks like your having a great trip.Don,t try to play with the bears they look like they could hurt you.

    Did you see dads blog with me playing in my pool? Its a fun way to cool off even Max will get in and play.

    Have fun and listen to mom and dad to keep you safe.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! They really look like they're studying that map together. Teamwork...I love it! :)

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete