Thursday, May 20, 2010

We'regetting no computer time!

It seems that Coco and I are going to be short changed on the computer access on this trip. We'll only be able to squeeze in a cou0le of lines.

Yeah, and no pictures. I got a few nice pictures yesterday and some will be put on our blog. Unfortunately the censor has already said "no" to some of the pictures. My best picture was while Mom was driving and Dad was asleep in the chair. He had the chair tilted way back and was asleep. I got a neat picture of him snoring with his mouth wide open. I'm telling you about it, bit I don't think you'll ever see it.

OK, Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Jodie&Coco,your buddy Rigg's here, hey you didn't say where you are,I hope you are enjoying the trip and all the new smells where you stop, Do you think if I see you guys , you might have a treat left in that BIG box you talked about yesterday. Your friend Rigg's in MO.

    ReplyDelete