Sunday, May 16, 2010

Loading the important cargo.

I was hanging around close to Dad yesterday afternoon while Jodie was snoozing inside the house. At first he wasn't accomplishing very much, but by staying close, I'd get a scratch now and then. I became much more interested when I saw him load a BIG bag of our food into the camper. THEN.....the BIGGEST box of dog biscuits. I tried to control myself, but I almost got my head caught when he closed the compartment door. I wandered back into the garage where the canned dog food is stored and tried to get him to load the cans too, but he didn't see me. No problem, I've got my eye on them and him and I'll make sure the cans are loaded aboard. I love the dry dog food, and being a Lab, I never have enough, but when they mix some of the moist meat in........HEAVEN!!!

I thought that Jodie would have something to add, but she's out like a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment