Friday, May 21, 2010

Spending the Day in the Motorhome

Jodie and I are spending the day in the motorhome while the folks are touring St. Louis. It's OK with me as I can always use a little extra sack time. Besides I can get a little of my blog done. I was talking about some pictures that I took while we were on the road.




This is a picture of Mom driving. She seems to do a good job and there are no complaints. I could prove this with another picture (Dad sleeping on the other chair with his mouth open) but THAT picture didn't make it past the censor. Hrumph! I also got this picture of Jodie in her normal riding position.



The next picture is one someone took

of me.



Coco thinks that the folks can't drive unless she is on lookout. She stares out the window for HOURS, until her head gets so tired that she has to rest it on the dashboard. The folks keep a towel there because she tends to DROOL on the maps and travel books if they didn't.

One thing I've noticed in the last few days is the quality of the grass in the areas we are allowed to........take care of business. I shouldn't say that it's so much better than Florida grass, but it really is. It is so soft and when there's clover mixed in it smells so nice. The grass is nicer than some expensive carpets that I've had accidents on.

I guess that's about all from St. Louis. We expect to be on the road early tomorrow and Coco and I will report from some point further west.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys this is Rigg's, you guys are only about 40 miles from me, I was hoping I'd get to see you but you didn't know where I was when you left and your Mom & Dad probably have a tight travel plan, anyway maybe another time, Mt Dad says you never kbow when you are going to meet up another rv'er. Have fun on your trip . Your MO pal. Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete