Monday, May 24, 2010

Riding and riding and riding and

I guess we've had a rough couple of days. A lot of riding and when we got out for a walk, the wind would almost blow us off our feet. It was also very hot, with the temperature on the 90s all day. I was fine. If you know anything about me you know what a laid back dog a I am normally. Hot, cold, bumpy, smooth, it makes no mind I can sleep. My head on a pillow, hanging off the bed, on a brick, makes no mind, I can sleep. Jodie is a little different and I get a bit concerned about her. She pants and pants all day and doesn't seem to like the ride at all.

What's to like??? Thump.thump, sway, sway, thump, sway.

I feel the same things you do, I just let the rhythm lull me to dreamland.

Dreamland, my tail!!!!! It's not soothing you dope, it's jarring. At least it is to a dog of my tender senses.

I think you just do that to get attention. It certainly seems that Mom or Dad is constantly petting you to calm you down. Yesterday they even set you up on the couch to make it easier on you.

And you still think I'm being stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment