Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's enough to make a dog cry!

Y'all know how much Coco and I enjoy the water. We are water dogs and water is a very important part of our lives.

Yup! and the three pictures below show what we mean.




Jodie and I go swimming almost every day. It is nice anytime, even in the winter when the water is cold. We are not deterred!

OK, I'm not quite as nuts about the water as Coco, but I do enjoy a swim, and now that it is so hot, a dip in the pool is a real treat. Now take a look at what the pool looks like today!



See all that plastic??? It's what's keeping us from a nice swim. Now, who in the world covers a pool in the summer? Just when the water is the warmest of the year, that old fa....I mean our Dad has chosen to keep the pool from us.

Both of the folks are making numerous trips to the motorhome and I know that we are due to leave for a northern destination soon, but is that any reason to take the pool away so soon. I AM NOT going to run around outside in this heat. I'll go out only when I have to and then I will vegetate inside in a spot where I can feel the cool air from the air conditioning. I will NOT play fetch. I will NOT play tug,and I will NOT eat green eggs and ham.....oops, I don't know where that came from.

Sorry folks, I think Jodie is getting a bit overwhelmed at the loss of the pool. We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jodie & Coco, This is Rigg's, your MO buddy, what a bummer, no pool, Don't feel bad I haven't been swimming yet this year, Dad said hid Grandson Adam, only has two weeks of school left and then we are going camping so I will beg and beg to go too, I just know it will either be Lake Sherwood, or Ciuvre River State park, either way it got lots of water for me,Me & Adam play well together, he's nine years old so he's my age. Let me know where you guys are camping when you leave. Your Buddy Rigg's Weibel.

    ReplyDelete