Sunday, November 6, 2011

We're on the road to Mexico???

SANDY: Yesterday we started this "trip to Mexico", what ever that is supposed to mean. Here's what it means to me. Hours in the motorhome riding over bumpy roads and some traffic. Every couple of hours they stop at some "rest area", but w don't rest. The folks put us on a leash and are expected to "do what we have to do". A big woof!!! I'm used to being let outdoors WITHOUT A LEASH and I walk up in the woods and take care of business. Then we are herded back in the bus and ride for more hours. I don't like it!

COCO: You are just in a snit because first, you just don't like a leash, period. Second, you don't like to poop while on the leash. I guess you want a little privacy.

JODIE: I don't know why you complain so. You walk up to Mom or Dad and get the instant gratification of a pat on the head or the scratch of your belly. You have all the comforts of home, with soft beds all over the place. The folks even took out the recliner to give us and YOU more room. We get our meals, cookies, and even ice cream.

SANDY: You two are brain washed. I want to know when we're going to play ball again. When are we going to go swimming? Where's all the "surf" you talk about?

JODIE: I will be the first to admit that I don't like the long ride, but I do it without whining. I know that the fun at the other end is worth the ride. I also admit that I am under some stress, but when you INSISTED in invading my spot under the table you were asking for it, and you got it. I'm sorry that I d rew blood, but you were being such a bitch.

COCO: Yes, Sandy, you were being a bitch!

JODIE: Wait a second Coco, you were there right in the middle of everything. Were you trying to help me or Sandy?

COCO: I was just trying to get in on some action. The long ride is a bit boring and this was a nice break in the lack of action.

JODIE: I don't know who is worse. Sandy in her immaturity or Coco just being stupid.

SANDY: I'm sorry. I just thought that you looked so comfortable under there that I thought I'd give it a try. I really didn't mean to start a fight.

JODIE: OK, we have to respect each other's boundaries. That's all I'm saying!


2 comments:

  1. three big dogs in a motorhome!..what fun this will be!!!...enjoy the ride and try and play nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls, It's Rigg's, Boy are you girls lucky going on the RV someplace, I'm really bumming and feeling lonesome,Mom & Dad have been gone to some place called Branson and I couldn't go.The RV is broke so they just took the car and stayed in a hotel.They were supposed to be home today, but they called and said they were staying another day. Boy I can't wait to see them. I always go crazy when my Dad gets home from trips. I really miss him.Hope you guys get to the water soon, I am about done with the water until cold weather is over again.Dad said I might be able to visit you guys in the spring so we can probably all swim together. Have a great time on your camping trip, Your buddy Rigg's....

    ReplyDelete