Friday, November 11, 2011

Catching up with some pictures

JODIE: OK, we're going to try to catch up with our blog. We haven't had pictures for awhile because Dad's computer had some problems. Thankfully, he got it back today and he was able to download some pictures.



This is the pool that we left behind. Usually, when the door opens we dash into the pool. However, we weren't paying attention to what was going on outside. When Dad opened the door we dashed out and............found.........what you see in the picture. What a MAJOR disappointment!!!!



COCO: Here is where Sandy and I ride some of the time. Some of the time I sit up front with my chin on the dash. Sometimes I lie down at Mom's feet. Once in a while I slip in behind Dad's feet, but I'm usually kicked out of there pretty quickly.



SANDY: You can see how Jodie moves down the road. She gets the sofa! I guess rank has it's privileges and Jodie is the ranking dog around here.



JODIE: Coco would have you believe that she stays only on the floor. Don't be fooled. She sleeps on Dad's bed every night and here she's caught on MY sofa. Laying out with her head on the sofa arm. It's a rough life.


SANDY: Here I am trying my paws on the driving. It's a comfortable seat and the view is terrific. Unfortunately, my paws couldn't grip the steering wheel, but the worse thing is that my feet don't get anywhere close to the throttle and brake.

JODIE: So right now we seem to be in a holding pattern somewhere north of Nogales. This is an odd campground, compared to others we have stayed. There are a lot of dogs here and a lot of smells. Some of the dogs roam free and some are walked on a leash. It doesn't seem to matter because nobody picks up after them. There is also a woman walking around here with a big bird on her shoulder. I MEAN BIG!!! And colorful!! Mom said it's some kind of parrot. We can hear him sometimes when we are out for a walk. Well, I guess that does it for now. We'll report again from Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the view from the sofas!!..way to go girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls, It's Rigg's again, So you guys are in Mexico, Oh Boy, Oh Boy I am excited as only a Lab can get.I sure hope someday y Mom & Dad take me, Have you found any good swimming spots yet? Oh yeah watch out for some of that hot Mexican food, it will make your behind burn when you poop.I can't wait for your blogs now to see what fun you are having. Be safe like Dad says and I will wait for your next post. Your MO. buddy Rigg's....

    ReplyDelete