Saturday, November 13, 2010

A note from Jodie

Hello all. I'm taking on the job of communicating tonight by myself because Coco and Sandy are afraid of Dad. I guess Dad has been having an off day today and we were getting ready to recite our blog to him earlier, but when he posted his blog on our site he kind of went into overload. Enough time has passed that I figured he'd help me out now and I guess I'm right.

Coco Sandy and I are having quite the chuckle behind his back as he looks so pathetic when he's all greased up. A big guy like him greased up in so many areas. I'd take a picture but if I did I might have to look for a new home.

Sandy is sure making herself at home as you can see in the following picture. She has discovered the joy of Dad's bed. Fortunately there's room for all three of us, AND Dad!


You may not believe this, but Coco and I play a lot more since Sandy came. She is always ready to play and doesn't want to become a mattress muffin like us two. Consequently, we're in the pool almost every day and then we play fetch two or three times. I noticed that Dad came home with another bag of tennis balls a few days ago. Sandy loves to play with the tennis balls as much as Coco and I.

You may notice that we're changing the picture at the top of the blog. Actually, we're waiting for Dad or Mom to come up with a good character picture of the three of us to use, but they are coming up short. They got this "Great New Camera" but we get the same old pictures. Between the two of them they should be able to catch the three of us doing SOMETHING!!!

I'm going to stop now. I don't want to push my luck with the old.........er I mean Dad.

A big WOOF to all our four legged friends from all of us.

Jodie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jodie ,Coco & Sandy, It's Rigg's, you know the big handsome black Lab from MO. I just wanted to tell you I am getting along real good with my new sister, she is really pretty neat even though she is still real small. Andy says she won't ever get as big as us. But that's okay she is kinda neat just being small and cute. When she lays down for the night I lay next to her and curl my tummy against her so she is warm. I can feel her snuggle up to me so I know she is feeling safe to have her big brother next to her.My Dad sent me an e-mail and told me what a hawk is and why Andy watches Sadie when she is out, Dad says I am to big for a hawk to mess with and he taught me to watch the sky when Sadie is out and if I see a big bird to bark real loud. Now I can be a protector when she is out side. That's about all the news for now. I am still waiting for Dad to come home.. See YA Rigg's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie, Coco & Sandy,
    My name is Sadie and I have my own blog, too. You can find it at http://sadiechats.blogspot.com

    I'm still a baby but that means I'm having a lot of fun! Glad I found your blog...

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete