Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The New Dog in the Family

Coco and I want to let you know that we now have a new PERMANENT addition to the pack. Sandy, who has been with us for a couple of months now has been adopted by Dad and Mom and will reside with us forever.

Jodie and I felt that this would be the case for quite a while as she quickly became more like a sister than a guest and though we were ready to let the puppies go, we really wanted Sandy to stay.

And I couldn't be happier with the arrangement. This is the best place I've been in my life and I was afraid that I might have to go back to the life I once knew. Mom was all for it for a long time, but it took a while for Dad to agree. I learned to play catch and come when I'm called. We're working on sitting down and I will try the pool someday......perhaps. Mostly I try to give at least as much affection as I am given.

Well, that's it from Coco, Sandy and me. We will all be making comments on this blog as long as we can get Dad to transcribe our work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Girls, Rigg's here, Boy am I happy for all of you,I am glad your Mom & Dad gave Sandy a forever home where she will be safe from abuse and neglect and now you have another sister to play with, And I can look forward to playing with another Florida girl when i visit, Sandy I know you'll like me cause Dad says when I come down I will be a gentleman and be nice to all of you. I can't wait to tell Mom, Be safe in Florida, Your Mo. Buddy Rigg's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST KNEW IT.
    Big hearts couldnt bear the thought of Sandy being anywhere else...Girls you all look so happy in the picture and Jodie and Coco, we are all very proud of you taking Sandy as your sister. Just what I said big hearts, and the
    heavens know , labs are the epitomy of a big heart. Donna, Riggs mom

    ReplyDelete