Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lucy, I'm home!




Hello, I'm Sandy and that's my picture above. I am now officially part of the Tempesta home and I wanted everyone to know. I used that line from "I LOVE LUCY" as a gimmick to get your attention. Actually, I'm WAY to young to have caught the original show, but I do see it occasionally as a rerun of a rerun.

Now, Jodie tries to write in blue, and Coco writes in chocolate. However, sometimes all the colors just become black when it's posted on the web. I didn't like the bright red and thought that this color is more befitting a lass like me. The picture above was taken a while ago and I have to mention that I am well on my way to getting my girlish figure back. I'm getting a LOT more exercise and I play with Jodie and Coco a lot. The exercise is better for all of us.

I felt that I was becoming part of the family for a while, at least as far as Jodie, Coco, and Helen was concerned but I think Paul was very reluctant to take on another dog. Heck, I came from a house of 60 or more dogs, so three is nothing! The camping trip in the motorhome was the final hurdle. See, the Tempestas are a camping family and spend vacations in the motorhome, so if I couldn't handle travel in the motorhome it would be difficult for me to fit in. Well, traveling is a piece of cake! I can lay on a bed on the floor or look out the windows. The motion of the camper doesn't bother me at all and I heard them say that I travel better than Jodie or Coco.

There was one minor problem in that I never had to do my business while attached to a leash before, so it was impossible for me to go, at first. However, because Helen.....er....Mom was patient with me, I passed that hurdle as well. When I got the news that I was here to stay I was thrilled to the max.

OK, that's enough for now. I wanted to say Hello, but I don't intend to take the blog away from Jodie and Coco.

Woof with you later,

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hey,Jodie,Coco,&Sandy, this is Rigg's your MO Buddy, I'm so excited I had to run out twice now to pee,Guess what,my brother Andy brought me home a little sister, yeah, I can't believe it, her name is Sadie Mae and she is black just like me with cute little curls, I know I'm gonna like her but she is a little scared of me yet.cause I'm so big, I'll just be careful not to step on her or scare her until she is used to having a big brother.Her picture is on Dad's blog and I heard Andy asking my Dad on the phone if she could stay here with us so I know she is staying. Oh boy I had to share it with you girls. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like doing your private business at the end of a leash..talking from experience..it is okay once you get use to it!.I am a condo dog!..so that's all I know..unless of course we are at the dog park or any old park at all and I can run free!!!
    Woof woof back at ya!
    Tucker

    ReplyDelete