Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last weekend with Molly

JODIE: Most of you know that we had an old friend over for the weekend. We knew her as Freckles, but her new people call her Molly, so Molly it is. We saw her a few weeks earlier so her appearance didn't surprise us this weekend, but we were surprised at how great she looked when we saw her a few weeks ago. At any rate, it was a very busy week for Dad and we have to rely on him to do our typing. That's why we're so late. Also, he claims that we want too many pictures posted, so he's putting the pictures in a slide show.

You know me and Sandy and you also know Coco, but Coco and Molly look so much alike that the folks even got confused at who was who. See, they don't sniff-greet and they don't see as well as we do either.




SANDY: I only met Molly briefly a few weeks ago, but Jodie and Coco remember her and her pups from when they lived here. I was a bit apprehensive about having a strange dog live with us for a while, but it worked out really well. Molly was well behaved and we never really got into a fight. There was one time when I was leaning W A Y out over the pool to get a ball and she was behind me barking furiously. Barking and barking right behind me until I snapped at her. She shut up and I got the ball. I can swim, but I don't like the water and I want to get the ball without falling in. There was some justice when Molly tried to get a ball by leaning out over the pool. Now, I wasn't behind her barking,so it wasn't my fault. She reached out further and further to get a ball.........then oops......she fell in! She is also a very good swimmer, but, like me, she prefers to play outside the pool. I wouldn't mind if we dog sat for Molly again.

COCO: I also had a good time with Molly, Jodie, and Sandy. We filled the floor of the Delta Omega room. When four Labs stretch out on the floor, a lot of room is required. There are other pictures of Molly that you can find. Up on the right, just below the picture you will find a list of Other Blogs. Click on Jodie and Coco's old blog. Click on November 2009 and read the three blogs there. You can also read the later blogs to see what happened with Molly (Freckles) and the pups. OK, that's it for now. The pool awaits.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girls, It's Rigg's again from MO. I am really glad to see you girls all had fun. I know I could tell the difference between Coco & Molly, because we have sniffed each other when she visited us in MO.Hey guess what. in a couple of weeks me & Dad & Mom are going on vacation in the 5th wheel, that means new places to sniff and play, and I will sleep in the camper.Mom said we are going to Illinois first and then Wisconsin,In Wisconsin we will be visiting some bloggers friends that have two dogs. A sheltie & a collie, Duke & Duchess, I met them when they stopped here for a visit this spring.I will be able to pay with them again and we will be camping up there too. I really like camping and I hope one of these days we get to come to Florida and visit you guys, Dad says he will probably talk Mom into it when it starts getting cold here in MO.Hope you girls are having fun in the pool , you know how I love water too. See Ya later. Rigg's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandy do you ever put the ball down ?
    Bet you would share with me
    Your buddy Riggs
    oh yeah Sadie says Hi, she's always trying to steal my ball right out of my mouth !

    ReplyDelete