Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Freckles and I'm Back!

Hello everyone. My name is actually Molly, but the Tempesta's used to call me Freckles when I was here with my puppies back in November and December of 2009. My last post was on December 16th 2009, when I said goodbye. You see, my folks, Olive and Frank have some function out of state and they felt that I would be more comfortable here with Jodie and Coco than I would be in a cage in some kennel. They are exactly right!!! Not only do I play with Jodie and Coco, but they have another gal to play with, Sandy. Like me, the Tempesta's took her in with her puppies and she just stayed on. I suppose that it's nice, but with Olive and Frank, I get ALL the attention. The folks here have been taking a lot of pictures and Jodie, Coco, Sandy, and I will be writing again tomorrow and will include some of the hundreds of pictures taken. That is not an error. Between Paul and Helen, over two hundred pictures were taken of us four special canines.

I never saw a swimming pool before today, and when I reached out to touch it with my foot, I fell in. WAS THAT A SHOCK!!! I swam for the nearest side but Paul headed me for the stairs. Once I got to the steps, getting out was a breeze, but I was sure not going back in the water again. It's a funny situation. Jodie and Coco can not be kept out of the water while Sandy (and now me) can't be coaxed into the water. Different strokes for different dogs.

I was welcomed with wagging tails into the Delta Omega Gamma sorority and spent the night sleeping with the other gals in the the sorority room (It's really the computer room and doggy sleep area) The food had been good, the cookies frequent, the ice cream often enough and the three other dogs to play with has been divine. We'll be posting more later.

You can see old pictures of me on Jodie and Cocos old BLOG, but you'll have to go back to 2009.

See y'all later,

Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly, this is Rigg's from MO. I met Jodie & Coco when they visited last year, Oh by the way I am a big boy, Black Lab, 100lbs. and I am a great swimmer. fastest at the doggie park. Glad you are enjoying your visit with Jodie,Coco & Sandy I haven't met Sandy yet but she seems nice. You are lucky to have friend's like Paul & Helen, I really liked them when they were at our house. Someday you will meet my Mom & Dad,they are really nice especially my Dad he is a big guy with white hair on his face, makes it nice to give him hugs and kisses, he is with me all day because he is a retread or something where you don't go to work anymore. He loves me and my little sister Sadie so much and is always there to play and give us lovin's, Jodie & Coco liked him as soon as they met him, He is a Lab kind of Dad. Oh well Tell the rest of the girls Rigg's said hi and don't be afraid of water, it is a great place to have fun. and it keeps you cool when it's hot out. Your Buddy Rigg's...

    ReplyDelete