Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Home!! I'm Home!!

Sandy here, again. I kind of got a scare yesterday when Mom took me to the vets. Actually, I didn't get the scare going to the vet, as I've been there several times already and they treat me oh so well. What scared me was that Mom went away and left me there. I thought "Oh, NO!!! here we go again. I got a shot yesterday and another this morning. I was fed both days and I was walked. I really was treated very well, but when I wasn't the center of attention, I was placed in a crate. Again, I'm used to a crate, but at home where I can see Mom and Dad and go in and out when ever I want. At the vets, when I was in the crate, the door was shut! Locked in like a rabid raccoon!

Late this afternoon an aid came and got me and took me out front and there was Mom and Dad. I never wagged so hard in all my life. Of course they gave me a lot of attention. After all, I'm so cute that they could hardly help it. I wanted to see Jodie and Coco too, but they weren't there. However, they were waiting for me at home and we had a REAL friendly reunion.

The important thing is that I feel GREAT!! The heart worm problem, whatever that is, should be behind me. I don't know what that means as I feel really super and I'm full of energy. I can't wait until I can go outside off-leash and really tear around the yard. Since I got here, I was able to EASILY out run Jodie and Coco. When I'm allowed off the leash, I will DAZZLE them with my speed and energy.

OK, just wanted to keep y'all in the loop.

Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Thats good news Sandy I will let Annie,Max and Lady know.Right now Annie is on the couch Max is on the lazy boy and Lady is on the floor sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you are home again, Sandy!..always trust the humans..they do come back eventually!!
    Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, This is Rigg's from MO. I am so glad to hear you got a good report from the vet and are back up to top shape, I had to go yesterday to the Vet for surgery, Dad dropped me off and the next thing I know i got a needle from a nice lady vet and I was asleep, I woke up later in the afternoon,but boy was I dizzy, My Dad was there for me and I was so glad to get on jy way home, the vet put a cone thing on my head to keep me from getting at the stitches they out in but I hated it, so as soon as I got home a ripped it off, Dad said he will just watch that I don't lick myself or bother the stitches. All I want to do now is lay by my Dad and sleep.I will write you when I am back to my normal self. Your buddy Riggen. Tell Jodie & Coco I said hi too.

    ReplyDelete