Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Same old same old!

Not much to report from the dogs point of view. Yesterday we rode and rode and rode. And I got more agitated as the day progressed. I have no idea what is wrong, but I get so nervous riding in the motorhome.

Yes, Jodie, you do. You huff and puff and huff and puff some more. You can see how easily I ride. If I'm not actively navigating at the window, I'm asleep someplace. In fact, I know you know that I'm comfortable and sleeping because you come and lay on me.

Well, that's true. Mom won't let me on her lap and the steering wheel prevents me from getting on Dad's lap, and I don't like to be on the couch by myself, so I look to you for comfort.

Comfort? Is that what you call it, comfort? Phooey, you just flop all over me, and sometimes you hurt me, that's why I snap at you.

If I understand correctly, we have only 4 or 5 more days of travel. Then we'll be back home with the free run of the yard with no leashes. Free dips in the pool with no time limits. And NO RIDING!!!!

What do you mean "no riding"? When Dad asks who wants to go for a ride you are the first one in the car.

That's different!

How?

It just is........so there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jodie & Coco, Rigg's here, I too huff a lot when we first start out in the truck and then I put my head on Dad's shoulder and watch him drive, he makes it look so easy, that sometimes I wish he would let me sit up there and drive, oh yeah I do slobber drool on his shoulder and when we stop he has to clean it off. Usually after awhile if there is room when Adam shares the seat with me I will curl up for a nap and Dad takes it on his own. I can't wait to see you guys' Oh Boy' Oh Boy. Your MO buddy Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete