Monday, August 30, 2010

More Dogs

Jodie and I get in the pool almost every day. Sometimes we play fetch first and sometimes we don't. It doesn't really matter as long as we get in the pool.

The pool is nice and I have to agree with Coco, but it's not just the pool, it's the whole spa experience, chasing the ball in the pool, running around the pool paying "chase me", and then getting the blow dry and towel rub. "Ahhhh it sure feels good on these old muscles.




Saturday we were left alone while Dad and Mom took Keaton and Kyle down to watch their cousins play football in Brandon. This I don't understand! Keaton and Kyle are Dad and Mom's grandsons, yet they are not related to me. They say I'm related to Keaton and Kyle's dog Patches. Now, how can that be???

Don't think about it too hard Coco, you'll strain something. Much more important is the news that we now have ten more Labs in the house! Yes, that is correct. Mom and Dad drove off today, just the two of them, and when they returned there were ten more Labs in the back of the Jeep. We got to meet Sandy and her nine pups.

Yup, they did this last year and we had a lot of other dogs in the house for a while. They were a hoot, but all too quickly they were gone.

Yes, that's true, just as we got attached to them, they were given to other people in new homes. This time we're trying to be a little aloof, but it's going to be hard as Sandy is a real dear. You can see her and the pups below.


She seems to have a great disposition and personality, but as you can see, she really has her....er........hands full. In this picture the pups are only four days old, but they crawl around pretty good and they really yelp if they can't get in the chow line.



I think that you will find that Jodie and I will have a lot of comment to make in coming weeks as the puppies get bigger and start to stink.

What do you mean, "start to stink"? They are PUPPIES and they are cute, but they have to do what they have to do and you shouldn't complain.

OK, I won't complain as long as nobody blames me.

With Coco here, it might be a LONG eight weeks, folks. More later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jodie & Coco, this is Rigg's, Wow what a suprise for you, all those babies, Sandy look's nice and has a nice smile, but not as cute as you CoCo, your still my Fla. girlfriend, and Jodie can be my big sister, what are you guys going to do with all the noise those babies will make, and your right, they will be pooping up a storm, yuck, better get a can of room spray. Glad to hear you are at least getting to swim everyday, Mom & Dad have been taking me to the doggie park so I get to swim at least once a week. Did you hear my Dad is going to have to go away for a month and I won't see him, hope the time goes by fast. I really like being around Dad.Your guys have fun, your MO buddy, Rigg's....

    ReplyDelete