Sunday, July 18, 2010

COCO Calling in!

Hi Friends and people. I have to say something about my relationship with Jodie. She makes sure that I treat her like the Alpha female. I try to assert myself, but when I do she growls and sometime snaps at me. She is the great mighty Lab and I am a lesser specimen, at least in her eyes.

Well, truth be known, Jodie is a scaredy cat when it comes to riding in the motorhome. The worse the road is, the more frightened she becomes and the Alaska Highway south of Alaska is REALLY bad. Sometimes we'll hit a bump that wakes me up. The same bump will drive Jodie onto Mom's lap, which doesn't work because Mom says "NO" and means it. So what does Jodie do???? See below.



I was asleep on the couch, which is allowed, (check out the cover). We hit a bump and suddenly Jodie was trying to sit in MY LAP!!!! Well, I don't have a lap, so she just jumped between me and the back of the couch. Alpha Female, my tail! I don't have any problem riding in anything and wonder about Riggs, Annie, and Max.

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys good to hear from you. I (Annie) love to ride in dads truck and hang my hear out the window and smell everything but Max he has to ride in his kennel in the back of the truck because he gets car sick and he won't sit still,so I have the back seat to my self.

    I have to go outside now before it get to hot again it's been around 100 here.

    Send me and Max some more pictures.

    Annie and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie&Coco, this is Rigg's, guess what I am on VACATION,I left Saturday morning with Mom & Dad and Adam, I had to share the back seat of the truck with Adam but no problem I'm as big as he is so I get half and he gets half, we rode for six hours to get to the first campground we are staying in so everyonce in a while I would lay my head on the console next to Dad's arm and go to sleep, I knew I was safe there. Most of the time I was sitting behind my Dad and watching out the front at where we were going,I would put my head against his shoulder and let him know I was helping him drive. I got drool all over his t-shirt sleeve, but he didn't get mad.Do you guys help drive?, it's really neat. I got to meet my Dad's nephews dog Duncan at my Mom's brother Pat's house where we spent yesterday, Duncan is a male large poodle mix and he is a year and a half older than me so I let him show me the ropes at Pat's house, good smelling yard and lot's of bushes to pee on. Don't you love it. I better go Dad is going out for a swim. Did I say SWIM oh boy.Your MO Buddy Rigg's...

    ReplyDelete