Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We’re still here!

JODIE: Yes, we are still here, It’s just that our blog person has been having a heck of a time with the changes in the blogging system and he has had little patience with our demands.

COCO: Well, it’s not like he had been avoiding us. We still play in the pool almost every day.

SANDY: And we still play fetch and he even takes us for a ride in the car from time to time, if it’s not too hot.

IMG_6149

COCO: As  you can plainly see, I’m still enjoying MYSELF in the pool. Dad still comes out and tosses my toys in the water so I can fetch, especially underwater. Plus, he tosses the ball for Sandy and plays tug with you, Jodie.

JODIE: Oh, I’m not complaining, I’m just explaining why no one has heard from us in a while. We’re busy and having fun, but we’re also taking life a little easy in the hot Florida weather.

SANDY: Did we ever post anything while we were up north?

JODIE: Yes we did, but Dad wasn’t able to include any pictures and he was getting mad. Here’s a picture of us running free at Wompatuck State Park. That was when Dad was still letting us run free.

IMG_6099

SANDY: You know that Dad still let me run free even when he had you two on the leashes the last week because you found some deep mud someplace and he had to give the two of you a bath…TWICE! I was such a neat, well behaved girl that Dad unclipped my leash so he could concentrate on you two.

JODIE: Well…..I think you’ve said enough for today, Sandy. Do you have anything to add, Coco?

COCO:  No, I think enough has been said for today. Someday I’ll report on the mischief that Sandy gets into, but for today I’ll just say “Bye” from the girls of Inverness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls, it's Rigg's from MO. I was so glad to hear from you it has been a while and I sometimes worry a little bit. My Dad said not to because he knew you were on vacation up in New England where your Dad grew up. He said someday he will take me to PA. where he grew up and show me the place. Hey is it hot down there by you.We have had over 37 days of hot weather, two weeks of which it went over 100, today it is 103 again. Dad won't take me to the doggie park when it gets this hot, something about not wanting me to get dehydrated like my little sister Sadie did, she had to go to the Vet but is okay now. Your lucky you have your pool right at your house. Can't wait to visit again. Not much to do when it is this hot except nap with Dad.Hope all is well with my three Florida girlfriends. your buddy Riggs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. been a long time 'Florida girls'..you have been busy in the pool..lucky you!!!..I am off for a 'vacation' soon..Mom and Dad say there will be lots of things to see and do..I am hoping that there will be lakes and rivers to swim in?
    Tucker..the houndsome boy!

    ReplyDelete