Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We're back at a beach

SANDY: We're at the beach!! We're at the beach!! We're at the beach!!!

JODIE: OK, we're at the beach. Calm down a little. It was only a few short weeks ago that you didn't even know what a beach was.

SANDY: Yeah, but now that I know, it is AWESOME!!! I LOVE THE BEACH!!!

COCO: What a goof!! Was I ever like that, Jodie.

JODIE: Oh, Coco.....you're goofy about almost everything. Now, how about showing some pictures. Also we'd like to say "WOOF" to Riggs, Tucker, Sadie, the other Sadie, and all the other canine friends we have.



These three bathing beauties are US!!! Having the greatest time.



A couple of things about this picture of Dad tossing sticks. First, Mom is SO PLEASED to see dad get some exercise that she wants him to play wit us more often. Second, you can see Sandy on the left as she takes off after a stick, ears flying.



Sandy has a lot of energy as she is the youngest of us, but Coco is still the fetching champ. Even when Sandy gets the stick first, Coco will often take it away from her and return it to be thrown again. What Coco may lack in energy, she make up for with pizzazz!



This guy came a long the beach walking with a group of people . After a controlled smellathon, he joined us in the water. I think his folks were surprised to see him in the water. He was in the company of three beauties, why would he not follow us?



Unfortunately, we girls take fetching seriously and he couldn't keep up, so when he couldn't get a stick, he went back to his people. Males!!!


Dad got this picture of these two in the campground. We've heard them bark, but have yet to meet them. Dad says the one on the left is friendly and likes to be scratched, but the one on the right is protective of his people.

JODIE: It's mid afternoon and it is warm, so Coco, Sandy, and I are spending the time in our siesta, lying in front of the fan.

JODIE, COCO, & SANDY: Adios!

2 comments:

  1. did you say you were at the beach!!???...so jealous!..have fun in the water..chasing the waves and the sticks!!!
    wish I could be there too, Tucker from BC..but I am busy guarding while Mom and Dad are at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls, It's Rigg's, boy how I would love to be with you girls at the beach, Don't know who the guy in the white fur is, but I know I can keep a stick away from you,remember how fast I swim, and Dad says I may be a little faster now that I am a little older and bigger Yep when I went to the Vet she said 107 lbs, and no fat ladies, all muscle.WE haven't had any snow yet and it has been nice so I spend a lot of time running in the back. Snow isn't bad you can jump in it and throw it up in the air and as long as you keep moving you don't get to cold. You can always go inside and warm up and then go out and play some more,Dad said snow is just rain that froze on the way down, so it's close to getting wet. Got to go you girls be good, I miss Ya'all.your buddy Rigg's..

    ReplyDelete