Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's us again, and so soon!

JODIE: Yes, it's us again and I know a lot of you will be shocked. The truth is that Tilly and Osa didn't care for the pictures that were in the last blog, and we don't blame them. Sometimes when we want Dad to do something we get the bare minimum, and this was one of those times.

COCO: Yup, we asked for pictures of our friends and we got pictures all right, but they were hardly flattering.

SANDY: I couldn't believe it when Jodie told Dad to "take a hike and bring back some decent pictures this time. The last batch embarrassed us!!" Even harder to believe was when Dad grabbed his camera and walked out of the camper muttering something.

JODIE: Well, girls, you can't let things slide. If we let him get away with those poor pictures, we would have to resort to standard imaged from the internet or no pictures at all. It's not as if he didn't have a camera and the ability. He was just lazy.

SANDY: He still plays ball with us and walks us doesn't he?

COCO: Sandy, if you were paying attention you would notice that Mom walks us every morning and gets our breakfast. Sometime later on the Old Man drags his carcass out of bed for a cup of coffee.

JODIE: Coco's correct, but I didn't want to bring it up. I'd like to turn this blog into a new introduction of our friends. OK?

COCO, SANDY: OK.

JODIE: Very well, then. I'd like you to meet Tilly and Osa.




This is Tilly. She's a dool and here she's looking for direction from Brian, one of Tilly's wards



Here's another one of Tilly. Same situation. Tilly has a very sweet disposition and apparently likes to travel.



This is Osa, named for a bear. She is furry and might look mean, but she's a real pussycat! She'll bark at people coming into the park. That's her job, as the guard dog for the campground, but she is as sweet as can be.


Here is Osa again with Barb, the woman she has befriended and cares for. Fortunately it's often very quiet in the campground and you can see Osa taking a nap in the sun.



This last picture shows just a small part of our running area. As usual, Coco is returning a ball, Jodie is keeping Mom company, and Sandy is lying in the shade chewing a tennis ball.

JODIE: I hate to say it but this is the last of our stay at Hacienda Contreras for a while. Mom and Dad have decided to move to a spot on the coast. It will be good to get in the surf again, but we'll miss our friends here. If I'm correct, we'll be coming back here sometime in February, so we'll get to see some of our friends again. Osa will be here, but we're not sure where Tilly will be. Our next blog will be brought to you from some beach south of Puerto Vallarta, where ever that is.

2 comments:

  1. nice pics of your 'friends'..none of us like the unflattering kinds of photos!!..even us legged people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls,it's Rigg's, I am so glad to be able to read about you so soon.Your campground friends look really neat. I know I would enjoy playing with them too. You guys are so lucky to be going back to the beach tomorrow, I wish I could go to a beach and run into the waves and play all day. What a life. My Dad keeps saying we will try to visit you in Florida later this spring, so I will be able to run & play with you guys and swim with you in the pool.Mom said she talked to your Mom on the phone last night but I was laying by my Dad so I didn't get to talk.Well that's about it I am going out for a run in the back. Be safe out here your buddy Rigg's...

    ReplyDelete