Saturday, April 7, 2012

A short note from Coco

COCO: Arf to all of you. Riggs, we'are waiting!!!!!

I thought that I would show you why we have a problem getting a blog out more often.




This is our typist, our transcriber, and our ultimate connection to the Internet. I'm trying to get his attention, but to no avail. I'm not really complaining too much as he does play ball with us and let us in the pool, just not often enough! To be honest, he even takes us for a ride in the car when he's running errands if it's not too hot. However, being a Lab, I could eat all the time and I could also play all the time. One of my favorite times to go in the pool is right after the folks have dried me off. I protest by rolling in the dirt. That gets me attention, but in a negative way. I don't get in the pool, but I do get another bath and dry down.


What's a girl to do? He's so cute when he's asleep! What's really funny is that when he wakes up, he will INSIST that he wasn't really asleep. Yeah, and I'm not really a dog.

Mom says to cut him some slack as he's been working hard getting the house and grounds back in order, what ever that means. Everything looks great to me and Jodie and Sandy have no complaints.

Oh, by the way, unless she starts behaving, Sandy is in for a little trouble. She has suddenly started digging holes in the yard. Not in the area beyond the grass, but right in the middle of Mom's lawn. Is Mom displeased???? Oh, yeah!!!

So right now, the three Queens of Williams Ave are chilling out after having supper and I'm working with Dad to get this out. I promised that he can go back to sleep (not that he really sleeps, (ha ha), when he's done.

More later from Coco, the Chocolate Rebel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girls, It's Rigg's here in MO. Happy Easter, but I know were not allowed to have candy.Dad has been taking me for rides in the truck lately too, he says he wants me to be thoroughly used to traveling for our long trip to your house. I can't wait, only two more weeks, Mom says I better get plenty of exercise swimming with you guys because she says it looks like a put a couple pounds on over the winter. I just tell her I am a big boy.Boy did I get in trouble last night,Adam put his plate on a TV tray in the great room and went to get his soda. I grabbed the plate but then the pizza was still hot and I couldn't eat it. Dad came in and caught me red handed and grabbed me by the collar and said that's it you steal you go to Doggie jail.I tried to pull away but he had my front legs off the floor so off I went to Doggie, jail. I had to stay in there about an hour before he came over and said. I hope you learned a lesson, I sure did, Never steal when Dad is looking.That's about it, I will be seeing you girls soon.Your MO buddy. Rigg's.

    ReplyDelete